In order for us to offer the most convenient and suitable service to all our clients, at the most affordable price, we implement the following policies and terms and conditions for our mobile yoga service in Cape Town. By booking your classes with us, you state that you have read and agree with the following terms and conditions:
1. Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations of classes by the Client must result in a minimum of 10 hrs before the beginning of that class. Any classes scheduled before 9 am have a cancellation Fee of 100% if cancelled after 8 pm the night before. Exceptions can be made and are at the discretion of The Om Revolution and depend on circumstances.
- Should the usual instructor be unavailable for a single lesson, The Om Revolution will either cancel, reschedule, or send a substitute instructor, in accordance with the Client’s wishes.
- Classes at discounted rates cannot be cancelled. A rescheduling is possible if done with at least 10 hours of notice. Exceptions can be made and are at the discretion of The Om Revolution and depend on circumstances. Rescheduling is subject to availability.
2. Payment Terms
- Please consult the pricing page of the website for the most up to date prices.
- Last minute bookings less than 48 hours before the class have a surcharge of R200, as do Sundays and public holidays.
- Classes outside the Cape Town Metropolitan area may be charged an additional travel fee.
- Every additional person joining a class is charged at R150 per person per class.
- Available payment methods:
- Creditcard (Visa or MasterCard)
- EFT (local or international)
- Classes paid for in advance are non-refundable unless cancelled by The Om Revolution without adequate provision of make-up classes or substitute, or upfront payment had specifically been requested by The Om Revolution
- Reoccurring payments must be managed by the client. For classes that were not used or cancelled by the client they will not be refunded (we encourage clients NOT to set up reoccurring payments).
- Discounted rates for higher frequencies can be negotiated at The Om Revolution’s discretion.
- Discounted rates have a separate cancellation policy (please see 1.iii).
- Discounted rates must be paid before the first class
- Discounted rates must be paid in advance for the classes booked and are non-refundable unless cancelled by The Om Revolution without adequate provision of make-up classes or substitute.
- Available payment methods:
- Local EFT (proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- The Om Revolution may provide equipment to the Client at the following rate, if required:
- Yoga Mat: ZAR 10 / class / mat
- Blocks: ZAR 5 / class / block
- Straps: ZAR 5 / class / strap
- The Copyright of The Om Revolution brand and trademark lies solely with The Om Revolution. The Client may not use the trademark without written consent from The Om Revolution’s management.
7. Accident waiver and release of liability
The client HEREBY ASSUMES ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING IN YOGA CLASSES WITH THE OM REVOLUTION, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault.
The client certifies that they are physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in this activity, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. They certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems, which preclude their participation in this activity.
The client acknowledges that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by The Om revolution and that it will govern their actions and responsibilities at all activities with The Om Revolution.
In consideration of their application and permitting them to participate in this activity, the client hereby takes action for themselves, their executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) THE CLIENT WAIVES, RELEASES, AND DISCHARGES from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for their death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to them including their traveling to and from this activity, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: The Om Revolution and/or their directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, and instructors.
(B) INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned in this paragraph from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
The client acknowledges that The Om Revolution and/or their directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, and instructors are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific activity on their behalf.
The client acknowledges that this activity may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, lack of hydration, and actions of other people including, but not limited to The Om Revolution and/or their directors, employees, volunteers, representatives, and instructors.
The client hereby consents to receive medical treatment, which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity.
The Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
BY CONFIRMING THE RESERVATION OF THE ACTIVITY, THE CLIENT HEREBY CERTIFIES THAT THEY HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. THEY ARE AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND ACCEPT IT OF THEIR OWN FREE WILL.